Corporate networking and network security are the essentials of the IT systems. Those are the common base for all business applications and should be carefully sized and planned, in order to bring reliability, sustainability, and investment protection. It is the most elaborate and long-term technology area for Telelink. We can help you plan, build, implement, and support all your networking and security systems, including:
- Office networks: LAN and Wireless LAN;
- Corporate VPN Networks, WAN communications and WAN optimizations;
- Internet Edge: Routing, Internet Redundancy, Load Balancing, and Disaster Recovery solutions;
- Internet Edge Security: Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Content Inspection, and URL Filtering;
- Remote access for teleworkers;
- Monitoring and management systems.
Some of our key projects:
- A project for one of the biggest banks in Bulgaria, which included procedures for planning, design, implementation and migration of services, and extended support. More specifically, we deployed an office network for more than 1000 users, including corporate VPN for all branches. We implemented a sophisticated Internet Edge with multilayer hardened security and we provided a solution for the management of the whole network. The data center networking was spread between two data centers connected through DWDM.
- We designed and implemented a large enterprise network for one of the main government agencies. We connected more than 130 branches in a corporate VPN with resilient security edge, providing centralized Internet service for all branches. Two data centers were interconnected with load balancing based on DNS site selectors. The project included advanced pro-active monitoring and support.
- The largest VPN network built by Telelink consist of more than 3000 sites in a hub-and-spoke topology, Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN), traffic encryption and dynamic OSPF routing. This was one of the most challenging projects in terms of complexity, scalability and convergence. It was a cornerstone for us and our expertise, and a challenge for a company of any calibre.
- Another project that we are proud of consisted of a large VPN network with more than 200 sites. The network was designed, built, and based on DMVPN, IPSEC and dynamic routing (EIGRP) technologies and protocols. For bringing additional layer of redundancy some of the critically important sites were backed up by a mobile 3G connectivity and EEM scripting logic on the routers, which led to availability of 99.99%. Also, the project included advanced pro-active monitoring and support.