Data Center Solutions
The modern Data Centers and Business Applications Infrastructure are critically important for having a successful information system. Furthermore, they are the basis for providing new-generation services within the organization, as well as to the end customers. Our certified and experienced engineers can help you design, plan, build, and support your data center infrastructure, in order to provide complete, scalable, and reliable turn-key solutions for your applications. We are experts in providing solutions for:
- Enterprise high-end servers and blade systems;
- Disk arrays and SAN/NAS infrastructure;
- Disaster recovery and business continuity solutuons;
- Virtualization and consolidation;
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI);
- Backup and Recovery (BRS);
- Data Center Networking;
- Load Balancing and application acceleration;
- Data Center Security and Compliance.
Some of our key Data Center projects:
- Bulgarian Thermal Power Plant Company chose Telelink's Data Center Solution, including design of disaster recovery methodology, server and storage systems, and software for replication and backup across the WAN to the remote data center. Telelink virtualized and consolidated a lot of the already installed servers in the data center of the company to bring additional optimization and effectiveness. We currenty support the systems, along with the all network connections, under a 24x7x365 Managed Services contract.
- We executed a virtualization and consolidation project for an Utility company in Sofia at the beginning of 2013, where we implemented a blade server system (Cisco UCS) with external SAN storage by EMC, to virtualize all but few company servers. The solution was complemented by a backup and recovery software to perform backup on a virtual machine level.
- One of the biggest banks in Bulgaria chose us to buit and maintain their Data Center infrastructure from networking perspective. We have implemented Nexus 7000 - a system with highly efficient distributed architecture between two sites, which we interconnected through a highly secured DWDM system.
- In the beginning of 2013 Telelink completed a large data center implementation for one of the main energy distribution companies in Bulgaria. The project included advanced data center networking using the Cisco Nexus 5k platform and ASR1000, as well as Nexus 1000v for the virtual environment. Additional installation of two fully loaded UCS blade chassis was completed in order to run Virtual Desktop Infrastructure. Security at the data center was delivered with Cisco ASA5525-X with IPS inspection enabled. The solution was delivered turn-key and it was equipped with monitoring and management software – Cisco Prime Infrastructure.