In cases where the standard or extended warranty support are not complying with all customer's needsTelelink can deliver extended support services. These are complementing our extended warranty offerings with additional added value services, such as:
- Fast Expert Support. All requests are directed to Telelink's Customer Service Center.
- Multilingual Support. Bulgarian and English speaking support engineers.
- 24x7x365 Availability. Coverage of all time zones.
- Remote Localization of Faults. Faults can be localized remotely through the usage of state-of-the-art systems.
- Faults Resolutions. Resulting from equipment manufacturing defects or features inconsistency.
- L3 Escalation to Vendor Support. If the faults cannot be resolved within the agreed SLA.
- Rapid Hardware Replacement. Flexible hardware replacement options, including 2-hour, 4-hour, and next-business day (NBD) advance replacement.
- Ongoing Operating System and Firmware Updates. Covered by the customer's purchased license set and software subscription.
- On-site Support Option. A certified Telelink field engineer will travel to your location to replace failed hardware under the optional on-site support.
- Incident Management. The customer receives access to incident tracking tool.
- Remote and On-site Software Configuration Support. Our engineers provide both types of support under the agreed SLA.
- Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management. In-depth investigation of problems, in order to eliminate their future impact.
- Design Changes. Related to one or more incidents/problems.