Managed Services is а full featured pro-active support offering that Telelink delivers to customers who wish to outsource most of their IT operations for a single or multiple IT services. Telelink can also provide Managed Services as "White Labeling" Managed Services meaning you yourself can provide Telelink's Cisco Certified Managed Services to your own customers under your own brand name. So, if constantly evolving technologies, lack of enough personnel, extended downtimes or ineffective operations are challenging for you or your customer, Managed Services by Telelink is something you should to consider. We provide:
- Pro-active Monitoring. And preventive action process.
- Fast Support from Experts. You direct all requests to Telelink's Customer Service Center.
- Multilingual Support. Bulgarian and English speaking support engineers.
- 24x7x365 Availability. Coverage of all time zones.
- Remote and On-Site Localization. Faults can be localized remotely through the usage of state-of-the-art systems.
- Resolution of Faults. Resulting from equipment manufacturing defects or features inconsistency.
- L1 and L2 Software Configuration Support. Dedicated engineers available around the clock.
- L3 Escalation to Vendor. If the faults cannot be resolved within the agreed SLA.
- Root Cause Analysis. We provide Root Cause Analysis along with Problem Management.
- Configuration Management and Backup. We make sure the configuration is the most efficient one.
- Change Management. We introduce, manage, and approve changes.
- Design Changes and Consultancy. We optimize the design keeping in mind the changing needs of your business.
- Capacity, Performance, and Demand Planning. Great preparation and planning are the cournerstones of great execution.
- New IT Services. We help you with the planning and the deployment.
- Regular Reporting. For activities, SLA compliance, performance monitoring, etc.
- Incident Management. The customer receives access to incident tracking tool.
- Information Security Best Practices. All support activities are performed according all Information Security best practices.