Nowadays the video consumption is constantly evolving, so a Service Provider (SP) must build its network in a way that meets their customer's requirements with quaility. Service Providers are always looking to offer wider ranges of services, such as voice, video, data (mobile services), in order to stay on the verge of technology and be one step ahead of the competition. To do so, a Service Provider needs a modern IP network, which is scalable, reliable, and has a redundant optical backbone. Being a Gold partner to one of the leading vendors on the market, Cisco Systems, we can help you to:
- Plan, prepare and deploy a greenfield SP network;
- Extend and upgrade an existing SP network;
- Migrate and maintain your SP network;
- Operate and optimize your SP network.
Some of our key projects:
- In the early 2005 Bulgarian Telecommunications Company (BTC), started a huge project for the implementation of a National Metropolitan Area Network across the entire country. Telelink took the challenging opportunity to plan, develop, build, extend, and upgrade the SP's network. After the completion of the project, BTC started using the reliable network to offer services, such as xDSL, L2VPN, L3VPN, Mobile voice and data, guaranteed pipelines, IPTV, etc. The network is evolving even to this day, offering 10GE transmission rates, and is ready to scale up to 100GE and beyond.
- Furthermore, in 2006-2007 BTC decided to build a greenfield L1 optical transport network across Bulgaria. Telelink was chosen to deploy and develop the DWDM solution, based on Cisco ONS 15454 technology. The solution was delivered at the turn-key stage along with the software for monitoring and management – Cisco Transport Manager. On a later stage, the network was further extended and upgraded to cover all major cities across Bulgaria and offer broadband services.
- In the beginning of 2010 BTC announced a tender for the deployment of scalable and reliable solution for MAN Core network. Telelink won the tender and took the challenging opportunity to implement best of its class and first in the country core solution - CRS-1 (Cisco Carrier Routing System). The Core network was later on expanded to support twice as much nodes and capacity.
- In the end of 2011 Blizoo choose us to build their new head-end center. It was a turn-key solution, which included video, networking, and management, based on Cisco technologies. The solution was delivered along with the software for monitoring and management – Cisco ROSA.
- In the end of 2012 we implemented an Edge layer in between BTC's MAN and CORE networks, based on Cisco's ASR9000 solution. All hardware and nodes in the CORE and the EDGE networks were double-reserved, in order to eliminate the single point of failure, which let BTC to provide non-interruptible services, such as voice and IPTV, to its customers.